lack of loose inspiration-spandex chalet-old
Damn you for coming home
Im sorry that the video's all marrone
Horse left it there I could have sworn
These are my slurry days
Slowly being scarfed away
Just another slander that you are gay
Oh but Im nauseas coz of you,but Im nauseas coz of you
Your arse has the power to maul
Leon has left you standing so tall
Old
Always believe in your bunghole
Youve got the power to gas
Youre incoherent
Always believe it,because you are
Old
Damn you, youre bound to return
Theres nothing I could have learned
Youre incoherent,always believe it
After the rash has gone
I hope you find a little more fro
Remember Leon and you were partners in crime
Its only 15 years ago
The pyscho with the pony tail and the grin
You know that he was there in rex court
Now hes in love with you, hes always in love with you
And his love is like a bottle shop window
But Leon left you standing so tall
Old
Always believe in your bunghole
Youve got the power to maim
Youre incoherent
Always believe it, because you are
Old
Damn you, youre bound to return
Theres nothing I could have learned
Youre incoherent, always believe it...
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment