I love my friends, my wine and laughing!
love to laugh
have a good time and plenty of laughs.
Fun loving girl who enjoys life!
fun & likes a laugh!
have some fun and enjoy life.
and enjoys life!
love to laugh and generally have fun!
who loves to have a laugh
Fun, easy going looking for lots of laughs, good times
Love nothing more than a good laugh, a good drink and a good time!!!
Could Lionel have been right??
Life just keeps getting better
Enjoys a laugh and a chat
good company and someone who enjoys a laugh!
Friends, fun, laughter and good times
Love a laugh
I love life!! I'm easy going and love just hanging out and being around friends
down to earth person who enjoys life
Life is short... live it to the max!
a few laughs and good times!!!
Love to Laugh.
enjoys going out with friends and enjoying life.
Well im a fun loving
and having a fun time,
Happy, friendly .........
love a good laugh..
You only live once
Laughter is the best drug!
believes that life is about living!
knows how to enjoy life if you think we can have a laugh
Life is what you make it..
to share fun times
ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE
Living life to the fullest is my motto
Fun loving
good conversations and good times.... and love a laugh.
Fun, loving, honest, dte, loves to smile, and a good time...
share in the laughter.
I'm a person who enjoys fun
I am looking for a fun
Live life to the extreme!
I'm always up for a laugh
always looking for a laugh
If your looking for fun you've come to the right place.
Life is too short to sit on the sideline…
Life's an adventure,are you ready to join
I’m a balanced person who enjoys having fun
Fun, friendly and easy going... I like a good laugh!
you only live once!!!
I'm just looking for fun and good times
who absolutely loves life, people
Life's to short to have regrets
who knows how to have fun.
Always living life to the fullest!!
I'm Always up for a bit of Fun!!!
Love to Laugh
Not afraid to have fun.
It's all about having fun...
always bubbly/fun
and enjoys a good laugh
looking to have a great time
embraces life to the fullest
trying to get the most out of life.
Life is short so enjoy!
I'm a fun loving...
Are you easy going and fun?
Easy going and love a laugh!!
live life to the fullest
Life is too short not to try something!
down to earth and love a good laugh
I am a funloving and optimistic person
Take a chance...Live life!!!
I am happy go lucky
Happy, fun,
out to have a good time
Friendly...easy going...fun!
have an interesting conversation and a laugh?
Slightly scatty and fun
Without sounding like a cliche...I love my life!
Easy going, fun loving.........
I'm all about having fun, a good laugh, and taking life as it comes.
a little cheeky...and love to laugh
easy going, friendly, athletic, loves to laugh
have fun doing it!
The time for living is now
BASTA!!!
Monday, May 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment