Wednesday, November 01, 2006

the dissatisfaction hoax

In Reading the other day
i discovered the dissatisfaction hoax
a force so strong it bent people sidways
it changed their perspective beyond recognition...

Cymbeline Bloggs, 31, Jailkeeper, of Nutmeg, Hampshire says;
"watching the telly the other night, i learned that i were dissatisfied"

Alan Abitrary, 54, pig sticker, of Soapy Spittle, Old Hampshire says;
"my wife told me I was dissatisfied after the pot roast"

Denvis McCracking, 17, whiney git, of Layzee Eiens, Neu South Jutland states;
"I have never been more dissatisfied in my life, check out these spots"

Edoardo Strinzo, 24, llama farmer, of Saint Bollacks, Bolivarlandia says;
"If i could speak english, I would describe my self as dissatisfied"

Neufchatelle Mille Baise, 40, Seine Embankment Engineer of Noticeabilmente Superiore, LeSmug noted;
"fuck off, get out of my country with your dissatisfaction word"

Phuk ThaiBirdie, 15-28, Receptacle, of Huas A Him, Orientala says;
"my life bites tonally, dissatisfaction sounds great, please... anyone ?"

Kim Licenced 2 Ill, 141, despot, Pyongyang, Norf Korea-like booms;
"dissatisfaction can cause Roneriness, I'm so Roneree... "

Shake-n-bake Hashim al Qat, 58, Oppressor, Nebucanezzar, Yeoman notes;
"Your dissatisfaction results from denying the one true god, now go walk backwards with a yam up your arse around a big rock"

John 'prick' Howard, who gives a fuck ?, deceitful maladorous prick, who gives a fuck? White Australia weasels;
"I'm a horrid lying little bastard, Mummy called me her little 'ugly menstrual stain leech,' and on discovering my birth was disappointed to discover she had in fact not passed wind, the other kids at school shat in my lunchbox, having absolutely no redeeming features is how I fight off my dissatisfaction in the depths of the night"

Dull Bogan Slapper, 28, Single Mother at best, Suburbia West, Adelaidia moans;
"are you calling me a slut?"

No comments: