Saturday, October 11, 2008

When I first met your (Em)ma...

(almost the first time)

When I first met your mother
I was wandering around a hostel in omonia
She was hanging with some yank
That foolish yank kept saying mackedonia
She looked so muppety and groovy
As she sat on those stairs
And I was not the only one
Talking to that schnaa
When I first met your ma

When I first visited your mother
I was with anna once again
We drove a hire car to the countryman
There she got some beers in
We could not stop our drinking
Then she whispered in my ear
'You're quite pissed you know
So let's not drive too fast'
When I first visited your ma

Em like a butterfly flaps about
You'll discover this, no doubt
Em like a butterfly flaps about

When we first lived together
Inside her student house
We often smoked some spliff
As we giggled with Grim, Martin and Chris
From the next room came pounding, twas juicy on the job
I scarpered two blocks in swansea rain
I could have scarpered ten more
When I first rented her room from your ma

Em she sure knows how to blag
You'll find out that she's no slag
Em she sure knows how to blag....

No comments: