Wednesday, October 22, 2008

he took her to a (bad) movie


He met her in the pub, he took her to a movie
and when they'd listened to some dub, he took her to a movie
and after all the trub, he took her to a movie
but so did I

and when her head was sore, he took her to a movie
she's always been such a whore, he took her to a movie
and should she become bore, he took her to a movie
but so did I

I think she's been on the smack, he took her to a movie
when they cut off her crack , he took her to a movie
and when she couldnt hide the tracks, he took her to a movie
but so did I

there's nothing left to do, he took her to a movie
but she's a junkie too, he took her to a movie
we're now sniffing glue, he took her to a movie
but so did I

No comments: