I have a friend called Heime Henderson
Man - he is cool
fear not if his bottleshop changes colour before your very eyes...
it changed before my very house!
all tyring aside... the cable unwound and the walls became holy
shrines to buffoonery
playing darts, drinking beer with lemon wedges,
burning telephone books in shopping trolleys
cuttings on your knees
late night ranting
rent paying chicanery
lemons rolling under cars
kicking in the rickings
you know, the bigger they lunch
the harder it is clean up after them.
all the greats...
still no sign of Nicholas Parson's nose...
I sometimes worry that he won't have the gear I need
or that I won't be cool enough for his little bottle shop
But he does, and I am
It's OK
And it always will be
:-)
!!!!!
we better become more friendly with Heimi Henderson
Friday, October 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment