you could even pick up my favourite shopfront
and this delightful retractable bungwipe
and here he is...
say hello to beardvis
"hello beardvis"
enough about me, let's talk about me
"hello beardvis"
why all the effort and stress about your royal whiffiness?
"say hello to beardvis, beardvis"
"hello beardvis"
man, you really need to open up your mind
"ciao beardvis"
any decisions yet to be made?
"check out my new beardvis"
i can't see any beardvii
"watchu talking 'bout beardvis"
settle down beardvis
"take my bunghole seriously, dammit"
i can't see the relevance of your bunghole to this blog
"I have no bunghole"
it was your idea to drop the paranormal in the lavatory
"beards to you all"
I never knew that was important...
"beards a hoy hoy"
now moving right along....
"my almighty bunghole knows no bounds"
late in the day....
"beards are us"
I'm thinking of you
"i've got a lovely bunch of beard-me-nots"
so long.... so long.....
"your bunghole will know no fear after a ride through my mighty organs!"
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment