Is this a micio? Belonging to Beaver possibly? Did Beaver come back? Where did he go? Who has less hair? Being a bit sucky when one is a bit bereft is a good thing... There are so many B countries, who would have thought. I can't get vaffanculo out of my head. At least I'm not dead, Just beat, need some heat, Longest day past, Shortest day coming, but not fast (enough)! Waffled enough, off to do stuff. Ciao Bello.
1 comment:
Is this a micio?
Belonging to Beaver possibly?
Did Beaver come back?
Where did he go?
Who has less hair?
Being a bit sucky when one is a bit bereft is a good thing...
There are so many B countries, who would have thought.
I can't get vaffanculo out of my head.
At least I'm not dead,
Just beat, need some heat,
Longest day past,
Shortest day coming, but not fast (enough)!
Waffled enough, off to do stuff.
Ciao Bello.
Post a Comment