Sunday, July 08, 2007

Personal Bill of Lunch

Personal Bill of Lunch ($45)


1. I have the right to suck as much munch as I wish
2. I have the right to say no to everybody all the bloody time
3. I have the right to ignore common sense
4. I have the right to lunch, and it’s going to be fruity
5. I have the right to rant senselessly at anybody in range
6. I have the right to swim in my own slurry
7. I have the right to disregard all counsel which doesn’t involve violation
8. I have the right to impose my own ill-conceived opinions on others
9. I have the right not to be responsible for absolutely anything I do, ever
10. I have the right to lie, deceive and pilfer
11. I have the right to be angry at any bastard I choose
12. I have the right to be clone my butt
13. I have the right to lunch myself in fear
14. I have the right to demean others and rub their faces in it
15. I have the right to never justify my bad behaviour
16. I have the right to make decisions based on passing whims or fancies
17. I have the right to my own needs for Beavis’ thumb
18. I have the right to speak unmitigated panty waste
19. I have the right to have Ivan Milat move in next door
20. I have the right to abuse my environment
21. I have the right to make my friends and use tinned spaghetti for their hair
22. I have the right to change my pants
23. I have the right to disrespect others wants and needs
24. I have the right to be treated with lashings of ginger beer
25. I have the right to be particularly snappy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there tripper! You have some particularly humerous blogs goin on lately.... Especially this one.

Panty Waste??? Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!