No kingdom has arrived yet, so commenting again, one musn't give up hope (and he does have a plethora of boats it seems...a boat would suffice:)
However my comment: reading your blogs is a little like reading Shakespeare...
Read one sentence/phrase and result is often a quizzical Hmmmm???
But keep reading fellow humans and all becomes clear, sometimes enlightening and pretty much always humorous...and certainly an excellent cure for mental cobwebs!
bloody hell! a comment! the mail department assures me the kingdom was sent.. have you tried contacting your post office? and as for comparing this to the old shakes... wooohooo!
Well YOU know the post office? When I asked them about my kingdom delivery they just said "i don' la t capisce" so I guess my kingdom has gone astray, And will turn up one day, Maybe in the merry month of May, And then I'll make hay! Ciao Bello
3 comments:
No kingdom has arrived yet, so commenting again, one musn't give up hope (and he does have a plethora of boats it seems...a boat would suffice:)
However my comment: reading your blogs is a little like reading Shakespeare...
Read one sentence/phrase and result is often a quizzical Hmmmm???
But keep reading fellow humans and all becomes clear, sometimes enlightening and pretty much always humorous...and certainly an excellent cure for mental cobwebs!
bloody hell!
a comment!
the mail department assures me the kingdom was sent.. have you tried contacting your post office?
and as for comparing this to the old shakes... wooohooo!
Well YOU know the post office? When I asked them about my kingdom delivery they just said "i don' la t capisce" so I guess my kingdom has gone astray,
And will turn up one day,
Maybe in the merry month of May,
And then I'll make hay!
Ciao Bello
Post a Comment