Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Sluicer Gooser

Well, where to begin....?
I have never written to a bloke with a wart on his knob before
anyway, here goes.
Hi Sluice Goose,
I was just thinking about you. Mainly because I didn't have anything else to think about. There is no reality TV shows on and I have cut off all my digits and put them in 3 flavour ice cream. Anyway, this is supposed to be a salutation to an object of my affection. So .... errr .... how is your work/children/weather report/asthmatic aardvark? It would really mean a lot to me if you could tell me about it/them/it/it. I mean, it's not every day you meet a bloke as fascinating as you. I met 15 on Wednesday past.
Does the expression 'au-go-going through your potions' mean anything to you?
It certainly doesn't to me. Anyway, now I have made a small black animated child a little more meaningful, must dash!
thanks for the good times
(figuratively speaking)
I hope to find you on the other side and with those green trousers you talked so much about...
wink wonk
Your biggest fan this side of the episcopal boundary rider
Kevin B-B'stardvis

No comments: