im sure there are americans that arent gun toting religious buttholes
im sure there are worldly chinese
im sure there are tall thais
im sure there are emo bands that arent shit
im sure there are conservative politicians that arent cunts
im sure there are dogs that dont chase their tails
im sure nige has a hair left on his head somewhere
im sure not all religious people are ignorant fuckwits
im sure all take away food isnt completely without nutrients
im sure the programmers for commercial tv channels arent all contemptuous morons
im sure leon is getting larger
im sure the nips are are getting bigger
im sure george will answer my email one day
im sure all israelis arent dirty, racist, land-thieving pricks
im sure aliens arent all green
im sure that doesnt taste as good as it looks
im sure not every arab man is sexist backward eejiot
im sure i will recall all the particulars of all the grammar of 3 languages
im sure there is intelligent life in the suburbs
im sure socrates banged on a lot
im sure there is beauty in the german language
im sure those ecuadorian fuckwits had a redeeming feature between them
im sure theres a point here somewhere...
Monday, September 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm sure you are correct in some way, shape or form, for the most part, in the best of all possible worlds, on that bottom line(ish)
I'm sure I don't care if my take away has nutritional value or not, that's not why I buy it
Actually I think you're wrong about commercial tv programmers
I KNOW there is intelligent life in the suburbs...
I see three points, plus my three points make 6 points
6 points!
you win a fluffy pink dinosaur with that!
Cool! Does he have wings?
Applaud here for the winning six points: ......
clap, clap-thats a bat clap
of course he has wings! what good is as dragon without wings?
Post a Comment