I think her name's Lucy but they all call her Juice.
She descended to this earth from a beautiful place.
At age twelve she thrilled her small world.
At age seventeen she was crowned the heir in waiting.
No dolphin this baby cakes.
Wild adventures amongst the hillocks and pillocks.
Short corsets and questionable quaffing.
I never knew that off yonder such a creature thrived.
Thrillages and spillages.
Time travel starts here***
Lucy sets off to a celtic wonderland.
Encounters sentient being known as Dilemma, spreader of light, love and blag
Dilemma the almighty spoke at once.
Though shalt be known as Lucy.
In halls and on hills the world rang out.
Lady Luce-a-lot shall protect the humble.
tight pantaloons, orange oranges and the bubble of babble.
I encounter this beknighted fiend in a stable of yellow
What did she say? Why did she say it? And what is that noise?
What is she building in there..
Through beasts she endured, stoats and ferrets alike
A blur of skins, pins and grins.
She fought her good fight.
Crusaded against the evil puritans.
Spread her love with lashings of botty.
Wielded her special toe, clenched her fisties.
Many moons after, when the sun had set on Salisbury plain.
I did once more meet the Lucifer.
Prostate on the floor, escaping gods know what special treats.
Who is this man, on this kar-pet?
It is I mistress of enlightenment.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
seasons came, reasons went...
Then vibrations on the gratevine drummed out some special noose...
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
It's amazing, poeple dont understand culture. YES!!! Dress sense, colors of the rainbow. That's right, crap, plane as the text in front of you. Imgine if you were found out, what would happen. Thrown in the crap slammer it goes. Confused, well so am i........
Post a Comment