Ever tried shouting at birds to make them shut up?
I did today and it worked a treat.
No, really it didn't work at all.
In fact it only seemed to egg the raven on.
So Arturo the Raven carried on joyfully croaking or whatever the fuck it is that ravens do
I shouted again, called it all kinds of imaginative names...
The raven even glanced my way once
not with the slightest concern
more with annoyance
what does go on behind those tiny, dark and sinister eyes
The inscrutable asian raven.
Then cranked up the volume
Twas probably thinking...
What the hell is that bunghole shouting about?
How am I supposed to get my croaking done with all that racket going on?
Strike lights with rocks and they explode
Here I am being a raven, doing what ravens are born to do
croak/squawk/yuck
Trying to get my work done
And along come these freaks, park their dirty car near MY tree and start creating all this noise pollution.
bollocks to that.
I shall just croak louder,
then I will go get my mates and we can have a croakfest
That'll sort out the birdies from the lightweight Saturday screamers.
Things started to look a bit sketchy
Ugly beings leered
Small minds began ticking
American accents in Melbourne
somebody took the tenderizer out
ran their fingernails all the way down the blackboard
picked a big nose
Arms started to chill
That strange sensation when you feel as if you were moving but you are quite still
Finally the raven felt he/she had filled his/her claws
And bogs off to adjacent tree with his mate Alfonse the raven....
The two of 'em kick off,
croak this,
Squawk that...
Your mother was a budgie..
I've seen better black on an albino
Speckler!
Got a sore throat now...
I bet that showed them.
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment