Oh baby where has all the love gone?
Can you hear the rattle in your head when you shake it to and fro? Maybe its just me...
Today i have been enlightened by a brindle.
Does that tickle your fancy?
frank black wants to live on an abstract plane.... I wanna live in Carlton.. who is the most confused?
Let me tell you a little about myself.
I live in a small box on top of a hill... my middle name is Julio (pronounced Hoolio!) and i've never met a man called Rhonda. for that matter i've never been to Rhhonda, or me.
Sound like your cup of waste paper?
You know where to find me, until my notoriously short attention span leads me out the window and far away.
Right then, any question, demands, insults or suggested topics?
I'm very open to suggestion
please insert girder
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have some great ideas for your blog:
1. why black and white and the best colours for football
2. why anzac biscuits have oats in them
3. why on earth do people need more than one mobile phone???
4. why are cows so relaxed (this is a really important issue - we can all learn from cows)
5. the problem with surfers' hair
6. and why never ever anything bloody ever
Go to town!!!
Dear Limebeaver
I would like to hear more about your views on why Staffordshire Bull Terriers should run the world. I know you have spoken about this at length previously, however only at internationally recognised conferences and never on your blog.
Could you please illuminate me on your views on this very important and increasingly pressing matter?
Your humble servant
Raymond the Hilarious
Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»
Barlsy!>!>!>!>! Pooh!!! Ohh the delightfull Raymond the priest.
Post a Comment