Tuesday, May 05, 2026

out of the padella and into the fuoco




after a week and a half of temperatures around 39 degrees

I took a two step leap

ixg was a delightful surprise

hadn't been able to prenotate the various machines

so was expecting the now painfully habitual display of professional disinterest and not-my-problem blank faces

but vijith and co were amazing

and massively appreciated as I was teetering


after a brief scrunch in the back corner of prop-up

blr was familiarly strange

but cool, modern and airy and provided avocado CLUB action

spilt drinks tentacles reached out in several directions

felt odd and sad that I was once again so close

but so distant from the ji locus

time was successfully wasted

until it was time to cok it

and the embrace of wet, wet, (wet) air

with a delightful few degrees shaved off

and the chance to relaaaax by the c side


No comments: