Sunday, June 08, 2025

cat grand torino pronto said...




so i asked chatgtp to write a blog in the style of this logorrheic shower of shite.

accurate? better? worse? humanity is dooooomed?

draw your own conclusions (with a lovely selection of pastel crayons)-



Tuesday, 2:14 AM

Things I’m Not Entirely Sure Aren’t Real (Vol. 7)

Posted by LimeBeaver 🍋🦫


Okay. So I was eating a kiwi and I started thinking about ghosts.

That’s how this post begins.

I don’t care if it makes sense. Most things don’t. Like fax machines. Or the word “pumpernickel.” But ghosts, specifically: salty ghosts.

Why are ghosts always sad or angry or Victorian? Where are the ghosts who died during a hot summer afternoon while arguing about sandwich toppings? Show me the ghost of Brenda who haunts the break room fridge because someone once threw away her tuna melt.

Anyway, while I was contemplating spectral passive aggression, I remembered something much more pressing:

Has anyone ever seen a goose sleep?

Like—actually sleep. I’ve seen them honk. I’ve seen them threaten toddlers. I’ve seen them look me dead in the eye as if to say, “You think you’re the protagonist, but I’m the plot twist.”

But have I ever seen a goose peacefully tucked in, dreaming of bread?

No.

And I don’t trust that.


over to you twatobots of the world...



2 comments:

Gwyn said...

Like the lime beaver emoji but the rest needs to be nuked from space

limebeaver said...

shall pass on to management. thanks for you feedback