As martin Luther said
I had a micio
He was blanc with gris bits
Don't know where he came from
Not sure where he went
There was a house
That's a first
An ickle micio showed up and adopted me
But I had to move
The new one was kinda crappy
It had dirt floors
Debris all over the place
Hard to get into the room
Which somehow backed onto nuclear fusion landlady's one
My micio came with
he was grate
There was no light in your room
Which made things a bit tricky
I found an ickle window
Looking out onto yardish
There was another micio
Micio pequeno
Tutti pequenos!
But it wasn't my micio
And there was a micio in a tiny tub
A drowned micio!
Quel horreur!
With extra phlegmatico 3000
but upon hands of mystery tipping the tub up
The micio awoke!
And mao'd a bit
He was an aquatic micio!
Now who the hell had seen that coming
A fully functioning underwater micio!
Sunday, December 09, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment