A KINGDOM FOR A COMMENT...
Eewww that's not real is it? Poor guy if it is.
its beavis in 30 years
Your hair ain't that frizzy, you'd have to have a few perms, as for the rest...I really couldn't say...
anon, tisnt me in 30 years.. its beavis!if you dont know who beavis is, well you are lucky indeed!
Phew! Happy to hear it's Beavis, although I know of him haven't met him, now a bit worried about seeing what he looks like...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Eewww that's not real is it? Poor guy if it is.
its beavis in 30 years
Your hair ain't that frizzy, you'd have to have a few perms, as for the rest...I really couldn't say...
anon, tisnt me in 30 years.. its beavis!
if you dont know who beavis is, well you are lucky indeed!
Phew! Happy to hear it's Beavis, although I know of him haven't met him, now a bit worried about seeing what he looks like...
Post a Comment