
Leon had something strange below him
you should have told him no
Oh jehovis, what you doing with that fro?
Now lunching pyres, midnight fryers
Things you should not know
Oh Jehovis, what you doing with that fro?
You don't suppose there'd
Be room in here somewhere for another bike
I think I just need
Someone's bikes space to reassure me
I don't blame shez or E, and I don't blame myself
Waiting for the smaller hair
It's going to sprout somehow
Oh Jehovis, I wish that you could just say 'ciao'
We don't posses a single micio here
Or mono-brow
Oh Jehovis, I wish that you could see the mao
You don't suppose there'd
Be room in here somewhere for another bike
I think you just need
Someone's friends to commit you
I can't change that awful smell, I can't change myself
Nige had something strange about him
He should have napalmed young fro
Oh Jehovis, what you doing with that fro?
You don't suppose there'd
Be room in here somewhere for another bike
I think I just need
Someone's therapist to reassure me
I cant help but blame you, but I don't blame myself
Jehovis
No comments:
Post a Comment