Alcohol's running a bit low
You were sick all over yours, and you accused me of being sick all over mine
Yes, I remember, I had the lasange
Always fade out, in a montage
I'm almost with you, I can sense you'll ruin this song for me
Moaning between headjobs
Jimbo boy, you're a crock of shit, you're a booze selfish thug, why don't you give your mouth a go, and in the other hole stick a plug
I've discharged my responsibilities Neil, now I suggest you discharge yours
I had to, I was drunk
Bambi goes ape crazy with Beavis and weapons
Good old Collingwood forever, we know how to play the game
Hum a few bars and I'll kick your head in
200 pounds of durex please....., oh sorry, force of habit
travis and bob head
slots
ronery
That's all I can think of for now, but I know we could go on ripping other funny people off forever, and applying it in new and much funnier circumstances ;-)
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment