Oh baby, what a place to be
In the Endless Street Doctors' Surgery
Where can my local GP be?
I wanna jump onto Endless Street
Oh, oh Endless Street
Oh, oh Endless Street
I wanna jump onto Endless Street
Let the bus run over me
Above us is a cloudy sky
Full of chavs and liquors
A pished girl, a wankered guy
These nobs can't get much thicker
Oh, oh Endless Street
Oh, oh Endless Street
Oh, oh Endless Street
Let the cars run over me
And when you're tight for muffin
Gotta get to Endless Life Cafe
But your model plane is just no damn good
Just another trip to Endless Models, hey?
You better go to Castle Cameras, buddy
I really think,
You better go to Salisbury Bus Station, buddy
You better go to the Salisbury Arms, buddy
Endless Street
View Larger Map
Wednesday, November 07, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment