he's on his way
he sure is taking his sweet time
just lounging about while the world spins madly
there's just no knowing which one will turn up
will it be japing and jovial jackland
or brilliant and bellicose billian
either one is fine by me
which is completely irrelevant coz I've got no say in it
the only sentient beings that even have the slightest idea
well
they are keeping their counsel to themselves
and rightly so
as they float above us
mostly
in the green lands
they will be the first to know
which of the chaps shows his face
or is
given the light...
Tuesday, February 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jackland IS the one and is it that Billian gets a look in also...tucked in the middle I heard.
So in the end we have japing and jovial and brilliant and bellicose...I'm sure the wee chap will have a good go at growing into all of the above,
With much love,
Some push and shove,
and a dash of hugs
For the wee Guv.
nice bit of po there!
Post a Comment