ooh look at the pretty pictures!
theres some all multicoloured of my brain
my brain!
eat my brain, go insane
from four different angles
fancy that
how much detail there is!
the wonders of modern technology!
all take a number and fucking marvel at it!
ooh, look again
theres a pictures of the groovacious new dogvis
in all her sweet glory
note the lovely golden tan rusty bits
the black muzzle
the skinny legs
my my lets all admire her bloody beauty!
how about some pix that i put up of the jesus and mary chain in full flight
note jim reids floppy fringe! not!
how about the spectacular lighting!
although i wasnt there it wasnt that different to last night
the wonders of fucking technology
vaffanculo
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
A kingdom I can do with, so here's my comment...I don't really eat brains, already somewhat insane.
Have been introduced pictorially to groovacious doogie, what a smoogie.
Vaff an culo?
Snaffle a new low?
Oh no, I googled the word...
And guess what I heard...
Now I know what it means when I look
inside my Secret Santa book...
tee heee...
one kingdom is in the mail to you anon.
its only small and a little shabbby as i had to fish it out from the bottom of the cupboard, but it shall have to do...
hasta la vista tia!
Nipote di saluti...
Small and shabby is pefect
With gratitude I genuflect.
I met in dogson
A delightful and chirpy Zoe
Who has interesting sniffing tendencies,
And is endearingly freeful and fancies!
Arrivederci nipote dal Tia
tee hee... love your work!
Post a Comment