Tuesday, October 16, 2007

simon



The Far Side, Brixvegas, this was created with love on the top floor, behind the small square window...

apparently we can write waht we want .... / well thats usually a welcome opportunity for me to spout on for hours about what i thnk is worth spouting on about - and usually gives Simon the opportunity to say , " what the fuck" , "shut the fuck" or something equally australian and Simon like. But now I have a free reign to say what the " fuck " I like...

and I am normally Never stuck for wordfs. I dont think chicken neck , bottles of wine and guiness helps but the wrds are starting to blur..

but words that do spring to mind are : cocophony , blah , sex with whoever, jaribe de paulo, italia , la flaca, wild turkey , fast cars on snowy roads, very BAD tasting peyote, sexy french jazz bands, SMILES and tall trees, paisley shirts , ALANIS - hahahahhaha - , rubbishhhhh - talking it , Foood , a lost book of mexico , virgin shagging , CruMble Guts... , Fgood, Bicken Chins and al lot lot more...

if memories are the petrol of our life we shall surely be chugging away for a long long time my dear winkle pickle wearing Australian goon...

If life were simple , and I mean simple not in the way James Joyce meant it, we would just be all togther , sitting and talking shit until those winkle pickers turned an ugly shade of brown and melted into the glowing members of our friends for 50p a throw.. and heretherandeverafter my love and winklekisses, Cx

No comments: